Friday, September 3, 2010

Copycat Ways

So, i'm making this whole blog thing because my awesome older sisters have two awesome blogs that I love and I figured i'd give this thing a shot too.  I went ahead and spent about 45 minutes of my plan period trying to think of a really funny/quirky/smart blog name before realizing that this isn't facebook-no one will read this.  But thats ok! I always tell my students how good it is to journal and I suppose i'd better give it a shot too. 

I called this post copycat ways because its a good intro into my blog and myself!  I copied my sisters blog ideas and I copy other people most of the time too.  I just began my first year as a teacher and let me tell you-everything I do in class was created by another teacher.  Beg, borrow and steal baby!!! Haha. I love it. 

I also try to be a copycat in the ways of Jesus.  He's the bomb, I know it-you know it, He knows it, no need to lie homedawg.  As all copycat's know, you never do as well as the original-which is why I mess up, why I know I need Jesus, and also why my blog is not as good as my sisters's. (was that the appropriate use of s's and appostrophes on sisterss's'??)

Anyway, i'm glad your'e here.  I love to run.  I love to be a Lactose Intolerance-Denier. And maybe I'll love to post again tommrow if you're lucky. 

Ciao Bella

1 comment:

  1. Jef-you are awesome!! I love the the name of your blog, you crack me up!

    ReplyDelete